
Even though the weekend wasn't what you'd think of as a "fun" one, we did manage to find time to have some fun. On Friday morning, while my parents met with the lawyer, DS and I spend an hour and a half in the pool! What fun, he hadn't been in a pool since a few days before Christmas. (He missed the Cub Scout pool party the weekend he was sick). And, I hadn't been in the pool with him since vacation. He still knows how to swim! And, we had a few races, it's becoming more of a challenge for me to beat him!
Then, even though Grandma lived in a little tiny town, they have an awesome LSS, and, I HAD to go! I really went to look for some artist embellies for the poster, but, I did a little shopping while I was there. They didn't have the embellies I had in mind, but I found a Pinewood Derby Car! And, paper! My mom, who does not scrap, but enjoys looking at what I do, was going nuts over the papers, it was hard to behave, but, I figured that the family would notice if I spent all the grocery money on papers! I can hardly wait to go back to help clean out the house so I can go back and get some more great papers! (Like I don't have enough, but, if I want to get those 209 done in the next month or so, I will need more paper.)
5 comments:
Sounds like you made some nice memories from a bad situation! Hugs to you!
209 in a MONTH?!?! I want what you're having! LOL
FUN FUN FUN!!!!
Great papers and tons of pages... who could ask for more from a scrapbook store and your productivity?? And I'm with Tracy... can I have some of what you're having?!?! LOL!
Looks like you picked out some good ones!
I have so much paper I don't have a place to put it all - guess I better start putting it in scrapbooks!
Post a Comment