This blog is for my Spark friends. I have never thought of myself as a blogger, but, after much urging from a wonderful group of friends(who have become some of the most important people in my life) here goes...
I know that you will bear with me as I learn what I'm doing here!
Thanks for all of your support and encouragement! Without you, I know that I would not be as successful as I have been on my weight loss journey. And, without a doubt, I would have never created a blog!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah, I am so excited for you!! Can not wait to see more!! Have fun with this!!
Alicia
Great start and don't worry about "under construction", I thought that's what blogging is all about, LOL. I've got you bookmarked and will stalk you regularly...Vi
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you've joined the blogging world! :)
YAAY!! I'm so happy to see you have a blog now!! Now I can add you, too, and stalk your blog as well!! LOL! Thanks for thinking of me and letting me know! Can't wait to see what you share on your blog!
Hey - this is great timing - because, well - I was running out of blogs to stalk (because SOME people don't seem to update very often!?) LOL! Yay! Welcome to blogland!!!
Love ya!
~Karrilee~
uh-hmmm I don't know who Karrilee is talking about! Good for you on the start. I still don't know what I'm doing I made up a playlist a week ago - can't figure out how to add it to the blog. Now I don't even know if I can remember my playlist password! Happy Blogging.
Welcome to the world of blogging! Doesn't it seem like just a couple of months ago we were learning to copy and paste, and now this!!!LOL!
Can't wait to see what you share, because you know I'll be stalking!
Great job on getting your blog on line and getting started. It is so easy to continue once you have made the start. I usually try to add a picture here and there as it is easier than doing a whole bunch at one time. Keep up the great work.
Virg
Post a Comment